Federal Circuit Bar Association Leaders Circle sponsors benefit from and help guide the Association’s premier national outreach. Leaders Circle participants, both firms and corporations, stand among the most skilled in the profession. With their acumen, Leaders Circle sponsors engage core developments significant to the Federal Circuit justice community through over 20 committees (ranging from Amicus to Patent Litigation, International Trade, Government Contract, Patent and Trademark Office).
Leaders Circle sponsors “Make a Difference.” Moreover, while doing so, they provide unique interactive professional opportunities and recognition for the members of their organizations and for their designees. Levels tailored to a variety of circumstances are available.
- Annual Benefits Bundling (Webcasts, Regional Programs, Summits, Conferences, Annual Dinner)
- Premier Quality (Substantive and policy engagement, planning, and participation opportunities (including, e.g., the annual Bench & Bar® Conference)
- The Federal Circuit Court Case Digest, The Federal Circuit Court Journal, and the Federal Circuit Bar Association Newsletter
- Skills Excellence (broad spectrum of professional webcasts, telecasts, and sessions)
- Session Planning Participation
- Watch List - The weekly Watch List includes selected items of subject matter interest - policy, judicial, national, regional, and international.
- Reviewed Adjudicators Digest - Track key decisions first. This digest highlights selected decisions of tribunals reviewed by the Circuit. Tribunals already include PTAB, COFC, CAVC, ITC, MSPB, CBCA.
- Pro Bono Digest - Participate in the Association’s several active pro bono outreaches - general, government personnel, veterans, and PTO patent prosecution.
Join the 2017 Leaders Circle!
Please contact Pam Twiford at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (202) 765-1139.